Moving all your contacts over to a new device might seem like a hassle, but it's pretty straightforward once you know how.
If you have an iPhone:
- Connect your old iPhone to your computer and open up iTunes.
- Click the phone icon and select Backup Now.
- Click on Encrypt Backup and enter a password.
- Unplug your phone and switch it off.
- Put your SMARTY SIM into your new phone and turn it on.
- Connect your new iPhone to your computer. Follow the onscreen setup instructions.
- On your device, select Restore from iTunes backup.
- On your computer, select Restore from this backup.
- Choose your most recent backup file.
- Keep everything connected until the process is complete. If you had a lot of data your old device, this might take a while.
If you have an Android phone:
- Open the Contacts or People app on your old phone.
- Look for a Settings menu (this might be under a More tab).
- Select Import/Export (this might be under a Manage contacts tab).
- Select Export (choose to device storage).
- Your contacts will be stored as a vCard file, which you can send to your new phone via email or Bluetooth.
If you have a Windows phone:
- Make sure that your old phone has Bluetooth is switched on.
- Open up the apps list, tap Transfer my data and hit Continue.
- On your new phone, tap on your old phone’s name to pair the 2 devices.
- Choose what you’d like to transfer and click on Start.
- When the transfer has finished, you’ll find your contacts in the People app on the Home screen.