All Collections
How do I request a PAC?
How do I request a PAC?

Keep your old number and bring it to SMARTY

Casey avatar
Written by Casey
Updated over a week ago

Please note: If you do not have access to your old SIM, you will need to contact your previous provider to help get your switching information.

  • Text 'PAC' to 65075 for free from your old provider's SIM.

    You may be asked to provide your date of birth to verify the request.

  • You'll be sent a PAC within 60 seconds. 📲

Your provider’s reply must also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances, including any refunds that you may be eligible for.

If you'd like to switch from SMARTY to a different provider check our 'Leaving SMARTY' hub to find out more about your switching information.

Did this answer your question?