⚠️ Very important: Please do not request a replacement SIM if you are currently in the process of porting your old number to SMARTY. Wait for the port to fully complete.
If your SIM has been lost or stolen, don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Follow this link to order a free replacement SIM.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your delivery address, or provide a new one.
- Once you submit a request, the service on your account will be suspended immediately for your security.
- SMARTY SIMs are delivered by Royal Mail First Class. If you place a request before 4pm, you should receive your SIM within 2 business days. If you request a SIM after 4pm on a Friday or over the weekend, your order won’t be processed until Monday (if it’s a bank holiday, it’ll be the next business day).
- Once your SIM arrives, pop your SIM into your device and follow the steps on your dashboard to activate your new SIM and resume your service.
Activation should happen in just a few minutes, but could take up to 2 hours.
We’ll send you an email and a text when your SIM is activated.
What if my plan expires?
If your current plan expires before your new SIM arrives, that’s ok. We’ll ask you to make a payment only once you’re ready to activate your replacement SIM. Once your new SIM arrives, pop it into your device, and follow the steps on your dashboard to renew your plan and activate your SIM.
Having issues activating your SIM?
If it’s been more than 2 hours since you activated your new SIM and you’re still having issues, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue you’re experiencing.