How to log in if you've forgotten your password
- Go to smarty.co.uk/login and select the “Forgot password?” link.
- Enter the email address you used when registering your SMARTY account and select “Send me a link”.
- Open the link sent to you by email. This link will take you straight to your SMARTY dashboard.
How to reset your password once you've logged in
- Head to your "Account settings". You will find this by clicking on "Menu" on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Select “Change password” next to your Personal details.
- Click the “Send me a link” button.
- Select the “Reset my password” button in the email sent to you.
- Type in a new password in text box and select “Save new password”.
- Your password has now been changed, and you will receive an email confirming your change.