Group owners can:
- make payments and manage all payment details
- see the plan, usage, and call history starting from the day the account was added to the Group
- change plan and purchase add-ons
- change personal, contact, and adult content settings
- transfer a phone number
- request a replacement SIM
- request a PAC or STAC code
- pause or cancel the service
- remove any member from the Group
- add additional SIMs to the Group, up to a total of 8
- receive all service notifications by email
Group members with view-only access can:
- see their own plan, usage, and call history
- edit their own personal details
- request a replacement SIM for their own account
- request a PAC or STAC code for their own account
- receive service notifications by SMS regarding your own account
Group members without view-only access can:
- only be managed via the Group owner account
Things to bear in mind
- Each Group can only have one owner and role cannot be transferred to another person.
- Group members won’t have access to any other group member’s account, unless they’re the group owner.
- Group members won’t have access to any payment related actions, such as buying add-ons or changing plans.