Group owners can:
- make all of the Group’s payments and manage all payment details
- see every member’s plan, usage, and call history starting from the day they join the Group
- change each member’s plan and purchase add-ons to their plan
- pause or cancel the service for any member, or remove them from the Group
- add friends and family members to the Group, up to a total of 8, including the Group owner
- request a replacement SIM for any account in the Group
- request a PAC or STAC code for any account in the Group
Group members with view-only access can:
- see their own plan, usage, and call history
- edit their own personal details
- request a replacement SIM for their own account
- request a PAC or STAC code for their own account
Group members without view-only access can:
- only be managed via the Group owner account
Things to bear in mind
- Each Group can only have one owner and role cannot be transferred to another person.
- Group members won’t have access to any other group member’s account, unless they’re the group owner.
- Group members won’t have access to any payment related actions, such as buying add-ons or changing plans.